Steffie N. Tomson, Manjari Narayan, Genevera I. Allen, David M. Eagleman. In Press. Neural networks of colored sequence synesthesia. Journal of Neuroscience.
Huffington Post Video: Synesthesia: What Causes Mix-Up Of Senses?
Tomson S, Avidan N, Lee K, Sarma AK, Tushe R, Milewicz D, Bray M, Leal S, Eagleman DM (2011). The genetics of colored sequence synesthesia: Suggestive evidence of linkage to 16q and genetic heterogeneity for the condition. Behavioural Brain Research. 223(2011):48-52.
Eagleman DM, Kagan AD, Nelson SS, Sagaram D, Sarma AK. A standardized test battery for the study of synesthesia. J Neurosci Methods. 2007 Jan 15;159(1):139-45. Epub 2006 Aug 21. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16919755.
- Marcus Raichle is a true innovator and an inspiring scientist. Fabulous keynote. #ohbm2013, Jun 17
- Sensation is an abstraction, not an accurate reflection of the real world. ~V.Mountcastle #ohbm2013, Jun 17
- Converging evidence from fc, ecog, and dti support true connectivity - Tim Ellmore in RestingState workshop #ohbm2013, Jun 16
- Tea and coffee is out! #ohbm2013 Props to organizers this year for outstanding tea selection., Jun 16
- All about performing proper statistical tests when evaluating fMRI and genetic data. Thank goodness! #imaginggenetics #ohbm2013, Jun 16
- Arrived at #ohbm2013 in Seattle! Looking forward to workshops tomorrow and lots of new brainstuffs., Jun 16
- It's a good thing we perform airtight scientific studies. How else would the government justify ignoring the results? http://t.co/jovMXcI3Vr, May 13
- High levels of NFkappaB inhibits neurogenesis (produced by GrRH), which increases aging: http://t.co/frOwYOQQ8f, May 13
- RT @MarkChangizi: So simple. So stupid. So...rewarding, somehow. http://t.co/nFQiEpu00v, Apr 18
- Is there a volume button on twitter #music?, Apr 18